Friday, January 30, 2015

Kawaii Box - January 2015

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆x☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

(Warning Picture Heavy Post Ahead)

Good Day Puddin' Cups!

Hope your January is finishing up nicely!

Today's topic.... KawaiiBox!

I am one among many who is obsessed with all things cute. I did a lot of research on this one!
I found several subscriptions, but I have to say Blippo was the best candidate. You get ten to
twelve adorably cute items a month for $18.90 a month. Items run from stationary to plushies.
Tasty treats, accessories, and more! I must say... I am obsessed! I can't wait for next month!
Not only do you have an option for a month subscription to a year plan, they also have a store
that carries the items you receive! If you like the stickers, but really want the other design
offered you can just log in and order them. This would also be a great gift idea for a fellow
kawaii lover in your life!

For more information you can check out their site here : http://www.kawaiibox.com/
                    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

January 2015


I did not get a chance to take a picture of the box.
They are redesigning the look so I hope next
month I have a lovely box for you lovelies to
view and oogle!

Roll Cake Plush Charm
$4.19
This plushie is just so cute! Very plush
and that tiny little face! Can't say no!

Gret for your tote bag!

BK Glow-in-the-dark Nail Polish
$3.97
I am kind of loving this colour! 
Two coats for the best colour. The bottle is
small, I think I have enough for 4 more uses.

I saw someone else received a pink one!

Check that colour out!

Squishy Emoticon Phone Charm
N/A
I did not find this one online, I can't say
I cared for it much. I wasn't to fund of it.
Felt very fragile. It was cute, but felt 
like it easily tear :(!

Had lovely texture work though!

Korean Cartoon Character Pen
$1.70
I did not get a chance to use this, left it at
work and someone took it off my desk.
It was a nice pen I'd use for a planner though!

Polka Dot Clasp Purse
$4.42
Very good material, adorable design.
Might go and get the green one and give
this to my best friends daughter ^_^!

Very nice quality!

Pastel Shell Bracelet
$3.29
This was one of my favourites!
The colour is beautiful! I love the seashell
idea! This would be an awesome gift for
a mermaid fanatic!

Dessert Mirror Charm
$3.29
 THIS! I really wish my phone had the place
for these to go on! I miss all my cute tanglers!

Plus it's a mirror!

Vintage Stamp Set
$1.70
This was sooo cute! I might look into getting more.
If you enjoy working on your planners or stationary
 this would be a lovely idea to adorn the pages.

The packaging is also adorbs!
I got the birthday stamp.

Colour pad was a red colour.

Stamp side.

Stamps pretty nice.

Puffy Stickers
Est $2.00
I could not find these on the site but they
have many pages more of other designs and all 
for about $1.50-$2.00 a sheet

Two sheets. One puffy, one flat!

Rice Cracker
$4.42
These were soooo tasty. The packaging is
just so adorable and they came in wonderful
condition!

Look at that lil' head!

Hello Kitty Glasses
$8.00
They did not have these on the site sadly.
I was dying for a pair of these though!
They didn't have lenses, these are more for
aesthetic purposes. 

Overall enjoyed this month! I have a few
things I'd like to repurchase sometime soon.
So much variety and prices are extremely 
wallet friendly!
Thank you for joining me!
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'd get to you as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you so much for sticking around, I do appreciate good company!
I hope you can join me again, until then ciao ^o^/)!

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆x☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

2 comments:

  1. I want to order the kawaii box again D: I love all the things!

    www.melyjuku.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is incredibly cute, I just like that it comes with so many different things ^o^! Some things aren't for me but they make nice gifts :)

      Delete

Any thoughts? Comment Away! Criticism is appreciated as long as translated respectfully. Thank you and please pop by again ^-^!